The event “Innovative Strategies for Talent Management: Attracting and developing Future-ready Leaders”, co-organized by ICAP People Solutions and Hogan Assessments, was held with great success at the Hilton Nicosia in Cyprus on June 29th....
It is a self-evident fact, which is also proven by recent research around the world, that quality leadership affects profits by at least 51%. The remaining 49% is influenced by other factors. (Global Leadership Forecast, DDI 2011)....
Organizational change typically refers to the efforts that change agents exert in order to bring the organization to a new state of affairs and motivate employees to exhibit new behaviors that benefit the organization...
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information about the metrics of the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Set by Google to distinguish users.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.